COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
1. All clients should self screen prior to their appointment
2. If you are feeling ill or showing any signs of a fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone with those symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you please cancel your appointment and or reschedule. A minimum 48 hour cancelation/rebooking notice is require. Failure to give proper notification may result in a $100 rebooking fee.
3. Please make sure to arrive on time for your appointment. All appointments are specifically timed according to your hair type and to allow for proper sanitation between clients. Always message or call if arriving early or late (up to 15 min grace period or may result in a rebooking fee or canceled appointment) to make sure stylist is ready for your arrival.
4. Upon entry please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer provided.
5. Mask wearing is not mandatory but should you want to wear one please bring your own.
6. Please don't bring any friends or anyone else to your appointment so stylist is not exposed to extra people during your appointment as the space doesn't allow for more then one client at a time.
7. All appointments are private and in a private setting to avoid extra contact to others.
8. Coffee, magazines or snacks will not be provided but you may bring your own.
9. Stylist has been Barbicide COVID19 Certified to make sure all tools like brushes, combs, capes etc have been properly disinfected for each use.