COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
We do not discriminate or ask for your vaccination records and we ask that you respect our medical privacy in return as this information is protected by the Personal Health and Information Act and by the Canadian Charter of Rights. If you have any further questions about these guidelines please don't hesitate to call or text for further explanations.
1. All clients should self screen prior to their appointment
2. If you are feeling ill or showing any signs of a fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone with those symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you please cancel your appointment and or reschedule. A minimum 48 hour cancelation/rebooking notice is required. Failure to give proper notification may result in a $100 rebooking fee. We respect your time and ask for the same courtesy.
3. We kindly ask you to refrain from any medical related topics like Vaccines or Covid-19 , political or negative chats, the world is heavy enough and we like to enjoy our time with our clients in a happy and positive energetic environment
4. Clients who have taken ANY (1-3) of the Covid-19 vaccines or boosters must wait atleast 4 weeks before doing any Brazilian Blowout treatments to avoid a chemical reactions like rashes or skin irritations. BBTO is NOT liable for any reactions. We do not discriminate or ask for your vaccination medical records and we ask that you respect our medical privacy in return as this information is protected by the Personal Health and Information Act and by the Canadian Charter of Rights.
6. Please do not bring any friends or anyone else to your appointment, the space doesn't allow for more then one client at a time. Unless permission is given in advance.
7. Please arrive on time as appointments are specifically timed, if you arrive early make sure to text or call as stylist might still be working with a client. A 15 minute grace period if late otherwise appointments will be canceled and $100 rebooking fee will apply.
8. Stylist has been Barbicide COVID19 Certified to make sure all tools like brushes, combs, capes etc have been properly disinfected for each use.
Follow her work on Facebook and Instagram by clicking on the following icons.