Open for clients, we always work privately one on one
Emails 24/7 or text and calls during normal business hours
Prices start at $220 and up depending on these three categories; length, thickness and curl type.
(Men’s or extra short hair starts at $110 and up)
Most competitors start at $300 and up and do not use Brazilian Blowout Professionals Original solution
1) Please email or text a recent hair photo to [email protected] for all bookings and price quotes. This is a easy & fast virtual consultation as the Brazilian Blowout works on all hair types. This allows stylist to know how much time is needed for the appointment.
2) Photo must show the back length and natural curl pattern. Do not send styled or straightened hair photo, must show the natural hair, this is needed for timing and price quotes purposes. Reverse selfie works best or ask someone to take it for you. No face required and all photos are seen only by the owner for scheduling purposes.
*Clients who cannot show their hair for religious reasons can screenshot one from our Instagram page that is closest to their natural curls and hair length as a reference. Salon studio is private.
3) New bookings will have to E-Transfer a $50 deposit to secure an appointment and will be used towards your total. A 48 hr notice for cancelation or rescheduling is required or deposit will be kept.
E-transfer to [email protected]
4) Once deposit is received a confirmation with address details with your price quote will be sent via text or email. Also make sure to read the FAQ’s prior to bookings for more detailed information on what to expect and how long it lasts.
5) Clients who have taken ANY of the Covid-19 vaccines or boosters must wait atleast 4 weeks before doing any Brazilian Blowout treatments to avoid a chemical reactions like rashes and skin irritations. BBTO is NOT liable for any reactions. We do not discriminate or ask for any vaccination medical records and we ask that you respect our medical privacy in return as this information is protected by the Personal Health and Information Act and by the Canadian Charter of Rights.
6) Due to a prior medical condition I do not wear a mask. As per the Toronto Health Guidelines masks are mandated but if you have any medical exemption like I have we will not ask you to show proof of exemption as we respect your privacy, but you can still wear your mask during the appointment as it won’t interfere with the treatment. We do not discriminate or ask for your vaccination records and we ask that you respect our medical privacy in return as this information is protected by the Personal Health and Information Act and by the Canadian Charter of Rights. If you have any further questions about these guidelines please don’t hesitate to call or text for further explanations.
7) Please arrive on time as appointments are specifically timed, if you arrive early make sure to text or call as stylist might still be working with a client. A 15 minute grace period if late otherwise appointments will be canceled and $100 rebooking fee will apply.
Please also read the Covid-19 Guidelines on the Home page prior to booking.
*48 HOURS NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR CANCELLATIONS AND REBOOKINGS OR A $100 FEE WILL APPLY OR RESULT IN CLIENT TERMINATION. WE RESPECT YOUR TIME AND ASK YOU TO REPECT OURS IN EXCHANGE
*PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
*PRICE UPDATED MARCH/2021